1. Once you capture a shot of your scenes in the Toonit Lens, you will automatically be redirected to the Toonit Canvas. Here, you can make your captured scenes more dynamic by applying filters, effects, dialogues and texts.
2. On the left hand side, there is a collection of your captured shots. Edit your desired shot by selecting it.
3. There are six tabs to choose from to edit the scene:
Adjust: Edit the color of your shot by adjusting the brightness, highlights, exposure, and temperature.
Focus: Control what remains in focus on your shot and what doesn’t.
Text: Add text copy and select from various fonts and colors.
Text Design: Choose how the text should be portrayed by choosing from different speech balloons and labels.
Stickers: Add stickers such as emoticons or shapes. Upload a custom one by adding a PNG image.
Custom: A drawing tool that allows you to make easy doodles on screen.
4. To delete an effect, select the effect on screen and click Delete.
5. In order to return back to the 3D rendering space, the Toonit Lens, click the "+" button on the right.